Race for a Reason makes it easy for you to support the Challenged Athletes Foundation® (CAF) by raising funds in a way that works best for you. Create your own event or participate in an existing event – athletic or otherwise. It’s fun, flexible and for everyone including individuals, families, friends, companies, schools, and anyone who is interested in supporting CAF.
• Personal fundraising webpage where supporters can donate directly online
• Useful fundraising tools and assistance from CAF’s fundraising managers
• Opportunity to earn great incentive prizes
• CAF branded technical training t-shirt, water bottle, and race belt
Need help choosing your event? Check out the list below.
Organize your event: Involve your community, company and friends in the cause
• Athletic: Fun walk, run, bike ride, or event at your gym
• Non-Athletic: Host a dinner party, wine tasting, benefit concert, wedding donations, and more
• No fundraising minimum commitment is required for Race for a Reason
• A one-time $25 fee is due upon registration
• You will receive your CAF t-shirt and water bottle once you have reached the $100 mark
• Your fundraising webpage will be active until the end of the calendar year