Quick Links: Register Here | Fundraising Guidelines
Race for a Reason makes it easy for you to support the Challenged Athletes Foundation® (CAF) by raising funds in a way that works best for you. Create your own event or participate in an existing event — athletic or otherwise. It's fun, flexible and for everyone: individuals, families, friends, companies, schools, and anyone who is interested in supporting CAF.
- Personal fundraising webpage where supporters can donate directly online
- Useful fundraising tools and assistance from CAF's fundraising managers
- Opportunity to earn great incentive prizes
- CAF branded technical training t-shirt, water bottle, and race belt
Need help choosing your event? Check out the list below.
Suggested Athletic Events:
Organize your Own Event: Get your community, company, or friends involved in the cause!
- Athletic Ideas: Fun walk, run, bike ride, or event at your gym
- Non-Athletic Ideas: Host a dinner party, wine tasting, benefit concert, wedding donations, and more. The sky is the limit!
Important Fundraising Information:
- No fundraising minimum commitment is required for Race for a Reason - participate in the event of your choice program.
- A one-time $25 fee is due upon registration.
- You will receive your CAF t-shirt and water bottle once you have reached the $100 mark.
- Your fundraising webpage will be active until the end of the calendar year.
For further assistance or questions, please contact Jason Karavidas, Development Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org