Quick Links: Register Here | Fundraising Guidelines
Race for a Reason makes it easy for you to support the Challenged Athletes Foundation® (CAF) by raising funds in a way that works best for you. Create your own event or participate in an existing event — athletic or otherwise. It's fun, flexible and for everyone: individuals, families, friends, companies, schools, and anyone who is interested in supporting CAF.
- Personal fundraising webpage where supporters can donate directly online
- Useful fundraising tools and assistance from CAF's fundraising managers
- Opportunity to earn great incentive prizes
- CAF branded technical training t-shirt, water bottle, and race belt
Need help choosing your event? Check out the list below.
Suggested Athletic Events:
Organize your Own Event: Get your community, company, or friends involved in the cause!
- Athletic Ideas: Fun walk, run, bike ride, or event at your gym
- Non-Athletic Ideas: Host a dinner party, wine tasting, benefit concert, wedding donations, and more. The sky is the limit!
Important Fundraising Information:
- No fundraising minimum commitment is required for Race for a Reason - participate in the event of your choice program.
- A one-time $25 fee is due upon registration.
- You will receive your CAF t-shirt and water bottle once you have reached the $100 mark.
- Your fundraising webpage will be active until the end of the calendar year.
For further assistance or questions, please contact Jennifer Rose, Development Manager at: email@example.com
Official Mobile Accessory of the
Challenged Athletes Foundation
LifeProof offers the first and only water proof, shock proof, dirt proof and snow proof iPhone cases allowing athletes, road warriors and outdoor adventurers to confidently take their mobile devices with them everywhere and do everything in any kind of weather. Because the CAF community of challenged athletes and supporters are active and constantly on-the-go, LifeProof is the perfect partner to not only go with them, but also to keep up with the demands of their sports and activities.