CAF Bay Area Cycle Challenge
For CAF Camps, Clinics and Building Activities, please click HERE.
San Francisco, CA
Join the Challenged Athletes Foundation and VeloSF as we change lives one athlete at a time.
The CAF Bay Area Cycle Challenge will give athletes an elite indoor cycling experience and a life changing opportunity to witness the strength and power of the challenged athletes riding right beside you.
Perfect for athletes of all levels, you can take part in this exclusive 4-hour endurance cycling event as an individual or relay team (2 or 3 person). Each participant will maximize their fitness potential with the opportunity to ride their personal bike on a state-of-the-art CompuTrainer while receiving guidance from elite level coaches and professional cyclists.
Make a difference in the lives of challenged athletes.
Your participation and event registration will help the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) provide funding directly to physically challenged individuals for the purchase of adaptive sports equipment, advanced training, competition expenses and most importantly – the opportunity to be successful in sports and in life!
- Cycle side-by-side with challenged athletes who benefit from your fundraising
- Train with pro coaches
- Train on state-of-the-art CompuTrainer systems
- Enjoy inspirational presentations from challenged athletes
- Socialize at a post-event cocktail reception to include raffle prizes and silent auction
Minimum Fundraising Entry Fees:
- Individual $600
- 2 Person Relay Team $300 each (each person cycles 2 hours)
- 3 Person Relay Team $200 each (each person cycles 80 min)
Schedule of Events:
1:15pm - Event Check-in
2-6pm - Indoor Cycling Session
5pm - Cocktail Reception/Silent Auction Preview Opens
6pm - Cocktail Reception, Silent Auction, Raffle & Closing Presentations