Welcome to the Deni + Jeff Jacobs Challenged Athletes Center.
Team CAF is proud to have a headquarters that showcases the mission of the foundation and honors challenged athletes and their accomplishments. Educational programs, donor appreciation evenings, media outreach, partner meetings, free adaptive classes and community education events are hosted here throughout the year.
“The Deni + Jeff Jacobs Challenged Athletes Center is a dream realized thanks to Jeff Jacobs and the Triple Crown (first three year) riders from the Million Dollar Challenge cycling event. Now, we have a home that showcases our mission daily.”
– Jeffrey Essakow, CAF Founder and Chairman of the Board
• At the RC Baker Foundation CAF Educational Center, guests can tour, interact and learn what it takes to make athletic dreams come true
• The half basketball court is the place site for wheelchair basketball, sit volleyball, spin, mobility and conditioning clinics
• The Matrix Training Facility adaptive sports gym provides the opportunity for challenged athletes to learn how to correctly use fitness equipment
• The state-of-the-art audio visual system graciously donated by Sony Electronics and Meyer Sound Systems, projects everything from a live stream of Team CAF athletes competing at the Paralympics, videos highlighting CAF's signature events to keynotes from partner sales retreats held at the building
Become part of something greater and create a legacy for your family or loved one. Purchase a block on CAF's HOPE Wall and help support challenged athletes for years to come.
For information on purchasing a block, contact email@example.com
Find out how you can help build and expand the programs and educational elements inside the building, while creating a permanent recognition of your gift with naming rights. We are hopeful to upgrade the technology and experiential elements for visitors through your generosity.
For more information, contact Senior Director of Business Development, Nancy Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Circle of Champions to ensure the growth and development of the next generation of challenged athletes. A gift or pledge to raise $50,000 or more over the next five years will place you into this elite circle of supporters, who are prominently recognized in our building.
For more information on how to join, please contact Senior Director of Philanthropy, Virginia Tinley at email@example.com