Now more than ever athletes of all abilities depend on technology to stay connected and stay active. We all need the thrill of competition even if we are doing it virtually.
Earlier this month, we saw how Challenged Athlete mentor Hunter Woodhall challenged youth athletes Chase and Jack to a virtual run. And now we’re reaching out to you to join us, virtually, for a fun fitness challenge!
Starting May 21st, join the CAF family of athletes, supporters, and volunteers and show how technology keeps you moving and helps you power through.
How do you use technology to keep you moving?
- Keeping pace to your favorite playlist on your phone?
- Tracking your miles on your personal fitness tracker?
- Joining a virtual run or ride with your friends and teammates?
- Finding your zen while taking an online yoga class?
Your FREE registration includes the following perks:
- 30% off coupon at the CAF store
- Weekly challenges
- Entry in weekly drawings for cool swag
- A donation to CAF made on your behalf from CAF Global Partner, Accenture
With a $30 donation receive all the perks + a CAF branded neck buff as a thank you!
With a $50 donation receive all the perks + 2 CAF branded neck buffs as a thank you!
I REGISTERED, NOW WHAT?
1. Get moving with your CAF community + invite family and friends to join! Looking for some motivation? Visit the CAF calendar for a list of fun and free activities.
2. Shop for some CAF selfie swag at the CAF Store. A 30% off coupon code will be provided when you register.
3. Post a selfie of you and the technology that keeps you moving on social media with the hashtag #CAFPowersThrough and #CAFKeepsMoving. Weekly selfies will be entered in a random drawing for some cool prizes.