Team CAF Cycling Club is a year-round club in San Diego and in the Bay Area that is open to anyone with a love of cycling and a desire to support the CAF mission.
- San Diego Cycling Club meets every Saturday on Flower Hill Drive in Del Mar directly behind Flower Hill Promenade. Rides are roughly 40 miles, self-supported, social rides perfect for all levels. Departure is at 8:07 AM.
- NorCal Cycling Club kicks off April 20th! CAF NorCal Bike Director Mike McCormack will be hosting bimonthly and monthly rides around the Bay Area. More details coming soon.
Interested in signing up?
Included with your annual membership dues of $100:
- Organized Saturday Club rides
- Custom CAF Cycling Club jersey
- Awesome raffle opportunities
- Special discounts at local shops and retailers
- All riders must wear a helmet when riding
- Ear buds or headphones are not allowed while riding in a group
- No riding on aero bars
San Diego Routes:
Routes rotate every week. Some modifications to routes may be made the day of the ride due to other events in or around the area.
Follow CAF Cycling on Facebook for ride updates:
Route A: Coastal 41.2 miles
Route B: Super Chicken 42.7 miles
Route C: Kooky Chicken 39.5 miles
Route D: Elfin Forest 45 miles
Membership in the CAF Cycling Club is complimentary for anyone registered for a 2019 CAF Cycling Challenge like the Million Dollar Challenge (MDC) and MDC Alumni Program.
If you are currently participating in a 2019 CAF Cycling Challenge, email Jaimie@challengedathletes.org to receive your discount code.
Interested in signing up for the club? CLICK HERE