The CAF Cycling Club is a year-round club in San Diego and the Bay Area that is open to anyone with a love of cycling and a desire to support the CAF mission.
- San Diego Cycling Club meets every Saturday on Flower Hill Drive in Del Mar directly behind Flower Hill Promenade. Rides are roughly 40 miles, self-supported, social rides perfect for all levels. Departure is at 8:07 AM.
- NorCal Cycling Club is lead by Bike Director Mike McCormack. Rides are hosted bimonthly around the Bay Area. Register today to receive a cycling jersey and weekly updates on what’s happening in the Bay Area.
Interested in signing up?
Included with your annual membership dues of $100:
- Organized Saturday Club rides
- Custom CAF Cycling Club jersey
- Awesome raffle opportunities
- Special discounts at local shops and retailers
- All riders must wear a helmet when riding
- Ear buds or headphones are not allowed while riding in a group
- No riding on aero bars
San Diego Routes:
Routes rotate every week. Some modifications to routes may be made the day of the ride due to other events in or around the area.
Follow CAF Cycling on Facebook for ride updates:
Route A: Coastal – 41.2 miles
Route B: Super Chicken – 42.7 miles
Route C: Glorious Goat – 39.7 miles
Route D: Elfin Forest – 45 miles
Membership in the CAF Cycling Club is complimentary for anyone registered for a 2019 Million Dollar Challenge (MDC) and MDC Alumni Program.
Interested in signing up for the club? CLICK HERE
September 27-29, 2019
Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) was recently selected to be the official charity partner of The Jensie Gran Fondo in Half Moon Bay! Starting on September 27, CAF will host a very exclusive, VIP dinner with Jen Voigt. Enjoy a 5-course tasting menu and one-on-one conversation with Jens from 8:00-10:00 PM at SPQR in San Francisico. Finish off the weekend with a Recovery Ride led by Jens himself on Sunday, September 29 at 9:00 AM.