Join us in person or virtually during the Community Weekend on October 22-23
featuring the Aspen Medical Products San Diego Triathlon Challenge on October 23rd.
– Experience first-hand the impact of your donations & fundraising by participating with challenged athletes.
– Choose from in-person and virtual experiences – join in a way that is most comfortable for you.
– Amazing fundraising incentives to include the coveted CAF Swag bag filled with CAF Nike apparel and other sponsor donated items.
– Personalized fundraising support through coaching emails and a fundraising tool kit.
– Connect with the CAF community through unique virtual experiences in the month of October.
Discover the picturesque natural beauty of the Bahia Resort Hotel. Tucked away on a fourteen-acre peninsula in Mission Bay, the resort is your beachside escape for experiencing the best of San Diego. Lush tropical gardens, miles of sandy beaches, and family-friendly accommodations set the Bahia apart for your next Southern California adventure. Make the easy commute across the street to the San Diego Triathlon Challenge hosted at Bonita Cove in Mission Bay.
Limited number of rooms available on 10/21 – 10/22; $199/night +taxes and fees.
Our team is collaborating with City and State officials to track the status of the Covid-19 pandemic and plan our protocols accordingly. Our number one priority is the health and safety of everyone involved and we will be adjusting plans, as needed. We will continue to share news and safety protocols as we have them.
All public events associated with the CAF Community Challenge and San Diego Triathlon Challenge weekend will be held outdoors. In alignment with the State of California, the Challenged Athletes Foundation encourages vaccination for all those eligible if they plan to attend.
The current special event guidelines in San Diego County for outdoor events under 10,000 (as of 8/19/21) strongly recommend vaccination but does not have a requirement. Face masks and social distancing are encouraged by the CDC and CPHD.
The Challenged Athletes Foundation will continue to monitor and follow CDC recommendations along with federal, state and local regulations regarding COVID-19 to remain compliant and create a safe outdoor athletic environment.