Sunday, October 21, 2018
San Diego, California
Be a part of our biggest event of the year, the community fundraiser where CAF got started 25 years ago – the 25th Annual Aspen Medical Products San Diego Triathlon Challenge (SDTC). There is something for everyone at this unforgettable sports weekend.
It is so much more than a triathlon. It’s an opportunity for people of all ages, levels and abilities to come together as a community in one of the most scenic settings in the world, La Jolla Cove.
To celebrate CAF’s 25th anniversary, SDTC will be offering more ways to participate than ever before. NEW this year will be a 90-minute yoga session and a 5-mile scenic run. For the first-time, participants can also choose to conquer a segment of the triathlon as an individual – the swim, bike or run.
Register today and help people with physical disabilities experience the power of sport!
1. Full triathlon: 1-mile swim, 44-mile bike, 10-mile run. (fundraising min: $600)
2. Relay Team: Swim, bike or run as part of a triathlon relay team (fundraising min: $500 per person; $1,500 full team)
3. Single Event: choose the 1-mile swim, 44-mile bike, or 10-mile run (fundraising min: $500)
4. Stationary Cycling Marathon: 4.5-hour YMCA of San Diego County Tour de Cove (fundraising min. individual: $500, fundraising min relay: $300 per person, $900 for team)
5. 5-mile Run (fundraising min: $80)
6. 5k Walk: A 5K Fitness Walk presented by Hanger Clinic ( $50 reg. fee)
7. Kaiser Permanente THRIVE Yoga by the Sea-90-minute (fundraising min: $80)
8. 5-mile run + 90-minute yoga (fundraising min: $150)
9. Volunteer and experience the incredible moments of the weekend
10. Virtual Participant: If you can’t join us in San Diego on Oct. 21, you can still be a part of the day by virtually participating! (fundraising min. $25)